Monday, February 14, 2011

A Delayed Valentine's Day

















It can be challenging to look for and find beauty in a prickly situation... one that is uncomfortable and in fact quite painful.  It doesn't help that it's Valentine's Day... the day to focus on Love, Romance and those we Love... and spend that special time together.  But I can't this Valentine's Day... at least not the way we would like or expect to... or Hope to... so we'll just make do and have a delayed Valentine's Day... when The Man is finally able to come Home from the Hospital.  Until then I will continue to challenge myself to look for and find beauty outside of the situation we find ourselves in... because it is still there you see... all around us in fact... just waiting to uplift us during such times as these... Dawn... The Bohemian

5 comments:

  1. Sending you some love today my friend.
    Happy valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Dawn! I hope you find beauty and love all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the most beautifull things on earth are right in plain open site. I hope next year your valentine Day is the bestest ever. I am sending you a big wet kiss from Sissy Dog. SSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMOOOOOOCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn I know it must be hard to not have your sweetheart home this Valentines day. I hope he'll come home soon and give you the best belated gift for Valentines.... his health. I pray for that for you my friend. vanna

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl