Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pull Up A Seat And Grab A Mug Of Joe


















Hello my Friends, I've made us a mug of Starbucks Coffee with whipped cream on top... so pull up a seat and grab a mug of Joe so we can visit for a while.  I just got my copy of "Flea Market Style"  and we can sit together, talking about some of our favorite topics... Junquing... collecting... decorating... photography... fav publications... Art... Found Treasures... Flea Markets... Thrifting... Blogging... Family and Friends.   We'll trade Stories and secrets of our passions, creative pursuits and our lives.  Sharing doubles pleasures and experiences after all.  So here's to a cozy afternoon with tasty treats, good fellowship and delightful conversations... Dawn... The Bohemian 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visiting on mu blog. Thanks for every nice you write, I am so glad.
    You make so nice Rosary/necklace.
    I be bak to your site.

    Maggan /http://www.vindsromantik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind if I do! May I have mine in the green jadite please? *winks* Dawn that looks creamy dreamy good! And girl I know we're gonna talk each others ears off! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to stop over here for a cup of coffee:) I got the same magazine last night so we will have lots to chat about. Actually came home with four magazines. That one is really good this time again. Thank you for the very sweet comments on my blog about my features. It was a lot of fun:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl