Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Melrose Crawl ~ Part V ~ Sweet Salvage Part II






































We're back for Part II of the SWEET SALVAGE Event of SWEET SALVAGE SECRETS... and I realize, I will need a Part III to show  you all of the Eye Candy that I Photographed this time. *Winks, of coarse... you KNOW I go hogwild with the Camera!  LOL*  But I know thats Okay with you... since I know that's why you come to the Land Of Blog don't you?  To behold Inspirational Visual Delights, Styling and Junquing Adventures of your Blogging Friends.   And as well as documenting my Adventures that is exactly why I come to the Land Of Blog frequently too, to see what you all have been up to, where you've gone, what great new Shops & Shows are out there, what you've Photographed and 'scored', how you've Styled and Feathered your Nests,  your Shops, your Shows.   So... that being said, come back tomorrow for part III.  *Winks*  And we'll continue our Melrose Crawl together because I've still got several other amazing Destinations to take you to my Friends...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 





3 comments:

  1. That little white cupboard and the trunk...I am a cubby-hole person...LOL
    that looked like a great place to wander through......I saw many things I would like...but alas...I need to win the lottery so I can spend my days crawling...LOL

    Hope all is well with you & the Man...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn. Another great show. We missed seeing you . We got a really sweet white chippy bench to put in our yard. Thinking of you. Hope all is well. Have a beautiful and creative day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, fantastic stuff!!! I wish I could be there...

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl