Sunday, May 28, 2017

Camelback Antiques New Location!



So CAMELBACK ANTIQUES has a great new location over at 2230 East Indian School Road, so don't go making the same mistake I did and go trawling up and down Camelback Road looking for it!  *LOL*




I always frequented this Shop when it was over on 7th Avenue in the Melrose District, but I Love their new building even better, since it has a Vintage Funky Vibe to the Architectural Details that is Ideal for an Antique Shop!




The Vendors still carry a wealth of the Fabulous Found Treasures that I particularly dig, like Creepy Old Dolls and their parts...




Cool Vintage Linens, many of them Upcycled into new Creations, like this Asian Flour Sack turned Ruffle for Burlap Table Runners!   I so Wanted one of these... but The Painting I'd waited Years upon to end up becoming Mine {previous Post Story} took priority for this visit. 




See what I mean about the Shop having Cool Funky Architectural Details like this corner Kiva Brick Fireplace?!   I'd Love one of these in New Villa Boheme'!!!




If you're a Lover of Antique Religious Art, Artifacts and Icons... well, now you know where to go my Friends.




Bronze Statues, Persian and Native American Rugs...




Yeah there's a little bit of everything and then some...




As well as Admiring the Inventory I was drooling equally over the exposed Vintage Brick Walls!  *Swooning*




There is also Bling and Fashion Accessories...




And Sweet Artisan Creations... I particularly J'Adored this Fabric Heart Shaped Pillow.




And I picked up this Antique Petit Point Clutch for myself, which I will probably Embellish with Seam Binding Fringe, Antique Bling and use as a Messenger Bag after I attach a long strap to wear Bandolero Style across my chest. 




This Column... WOW... I think I Need four of these to Create my Pergola for the Interior Courtyard!




And you know how I am about Killer Stained Glass Antique Windows... can one ever have too many of them... I think not!!!




Loved this Sweet little Rustic Cross that was Created from Old Ruler parts and Tin.




Yet another Architectural Detail of the Building...  Love the Patina and Hues of those Old Boards!




I'm not really adept at Panoramics, but I wanted to stand back and take at least a couple to Cover the Shop more than in just Close-Ups.




I may have to go back and get me an Asian Flour Sack and Burlap Runner next time I'm on the East Side trawling for Treasures. 




And even tho' I have mega stashes of Antique Trims and Lace... there were some Divine remnants offered up here in a Gorgeous Tea Stained Hue.




And if you're seeking out Antique Hardware... well... Ta-Da!!!




The Walls in this Shop are Funky Cool... and Showcase the Inventory really well as a Cool Backdrop.




Another attempt at a bit of a Panoramic View for ya.




More Antique Lace, I couldn't Believe I Resisted not bringing some of this Home with me...




And there were some Sweet little Velvet and Antique Lace Sachet Pillows that were Adorable and just my Vibe.




This Cluster Ball of Oyster Shells, for those of you Creating a Summer Shell Vignette... well, you just don't see them very often.




Loved this Beaded Vintage Pillow.




Another Velvet and Lace Sachet Pillow and some Great Vintage Chocolate Candy Boxes... they just don't make Packing like this anymore!




I don't even eat Chocolate but I sure was Attracted to these Old Chocolate Boxes!




Now that the Shop is completely stocked and has had the Grand Opening, be sure to pay them a visit my Friends!




*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a terrific place to shop1 And Oh Yes A corner fireplace would be super in you New Villa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I drooled through this whole post. Such fab displays and goodies. Num...and your painting is amazing from the last post. I love the mojo ---lol. Thanks for the tours, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl