Monday, May 29, 2017

Come Take A Walk With Us In The Cool Of The Morning



I Love taking early Morning walks at The Desert Botanical Gardens...




In the Coolness of the Mornings the Desert is teeming with Life...




So come take a walk with us in the Cool of the Morning my Friends...




Let's see what Nature will Inspire us by...




Let's have those early Morning talks as we commune with Nature...




The Serenity of Life waking up and going about it's business of the day...


 

Hearing the cries of the Nesting Baby Birds coming from the Cactus hole Nests...




The florescent Hues of the Dragonflies at the Pond...




The bubbling Peaceful sounds of the water spilling over the Grinding Wheel Fountains and other Water Features...




Yes, we dined right here, having our Breakfast alfresco...




I just Love eating Meals in the open air, don't you?




Taking walks with Family or Friends is one of my Favorite things to do...




She's so much bigger now and so our Talks during our Walks there are much more profound...





Though we Enjoy many of the Simple things we always did... Raspberry Walls against blooming Bougainvillea...




And how Nature is like an explosion of a Crayon Box!!!




Watching the Ants gathering nectar from the blooms...




Trying to find that low lying Saguaro Cactus Bloom that is able to be photographed...




And peeking inside each bloom to see what is Attracted to it's Sweetness...




Meandering through the Veggie and Herb Gardens for Inspiration to bring Home to ours...




We're still seeking Artichoke Seeds since we desperately want to grow some in our own Garden...




We're totally Obsessed with Artichoke blooms and their various stages...




I want to cut and dry some at about this stage to use as Decor...




She wants me to grow our Gardens and Courtyards lush enough to lounge around in like this...




Do you suppose in our much smaller Garden spaces at the New House we can make it lush she asks...




Well we're certainly gonna try to cram as much lushness as Gramma can squeeze in I respond...




To attract as much Wildlife as possible to our little slice of Heaven on Earth...




So that we can sit at Home and capture Kodak Moments such as these every day...




Yes, I'm gleaning as much Inspiration as I possibly can with each visit...




What do we want to plant and what do we want to Attract?




What Divine Hues do we want to paint our Walls?




What Herbs and Veggies do we want to add to our Victory Gardens?




I've decided I will want to Create some of these Simple Mesquite Trellises for my Vines...




And I was particularly taken with this Ingenious use of broken Cinder Blocks so Artfully used to Create a Stunning Wall, it was a Beautiful Idea to Go Green!!!


 

I do so Miss my extensive Cactus Garden at The Old Homestead...




But a Thoughtfully placed smaller Garden, perhaps a Sensory Garden, here at New Villa Boheme' is Exciting to Contemplate... perhaps with Lavender Walls?




The Lavender, Raspberry and Rust Hued Walls were drawing us in...




And Princess T is eager for us to plant some Fruit Trees in Containers up the side of the house on the West Wall... perhaps some Pomegranates, Lemons and Oranges...




I had numerous Saguaro at The Old Homestead, no room for them here, so I have to Admire them here now instead... in Natural Desert settings...




I Loved this Ancient Petroglyph of The Thunderbird... looking as Vibrant as the day the Ancient Tribal Artist Created it...




And the Creations of Modern Artisans is Enjoyable too... Stone Snakes slithering down handrails...




I took an impaling of a Yucca frond to the Calf to capture this Image for you... *Smiles*




The misting of the plants was refreshing to us too...




Water is Liquid Gold in the Desert...




Swarms of Bees busily Harvesting a Yucca Bloom...




An Ancient Giant Mexican Cardon Cactus reaching to the Azure Skies...




A Roadrunner on the prowl... watch out Baby Quail!!!  He reminds me of a mini Modern version of a Jurassic Park Velociraptor!   Beep Beep!!!




Plant Fossils etched onto a Rock...




I'm Glad she still Enjoys going on these Nature Walks with me... it's Quality Girl Time we both Enjoy... though we did start the Morning out with Tears and Drama... Brothers, you know!




We were dropping him off at Comicon first and after two long days of the Event he was beginning to Fade in temperament from lack of Sleep and Energy...




But he's Soldiering on for the remaining two days because... well.. Comicon!  *Smiles*




I bought him a Full Event Four Day Pass as an Early Birthday Pressie and he's having the time of his Life doing what he's Obsessed about with his Friends...




I 'get' Obsessions... can you only tell by how much I photographed mine with Artichoke blooms?!  *Bwahahahahahaha!!!*




A Cactus Skeleton, as Majestic in Death as a corpse as it was in Life...




Numerous cement Paths have trace evidence of the Creatures that left footprints in the drying walkways...




We're nearing the end of our Walk together, I Hope you haven't been in any hurry to leave?




The older I get the less hurried I am to do anything... I'm more inclined to savor each Moment and be fully Present in it...




I do Hope you've slowed down enough to fully be Present and Enjoy your Moments my Friends???




We may not have to take the Time to do what had to be done slowly by Hand back in the day... but we can slow down enough to Appreciate our Moments...




I know that I've Intentionally slowed way down to Enjoy and Appreciate mine more fully lately...




Because I'd much rather Live Intentionally and with Purpose than Reactively...




And you have to make a Conscious Effort to do that since Life can get so Crazy and take over your Moments...




So you have to Protect them, Guard some of the Moments just for yourself and those you Love and want to spend Quality Time with...




In the Cool of the Morning is when I most like to do that...




But even on those days I'm Alone... well, I'm not really... Life is teeming all around me and I can Commune with it...




Until we meet again...

*******

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian






2 comments:

  1. Outstanding photos! You have a real gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous today---well they are gorgeous all the time. These were just over the top---and all while commiserating with Princess T and the world. Grins, sandi

    ReplyDelete

A life touched by God always ends in touching others. - Erwin McManus

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino (1923-1996)

For creativity to flourish one should try to look at everything as though it were being seen for the first or the last time. - Quote from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird

Is what I'm about to say an improvement on silence? ~ Galen Pearl